Friday, November 17, 2006

Wow! What a week!

I can't believe a week has gone by without a post!
I know that everyone is busy preparing for Thanksgiving, but there are some upcoming events I would like to invite you to attend.
This coming Monday we will be having a Family Time class. Please call Stephanie at 437.4999 and she will be happy to give you all the information about that class.
We are registering for our January classes, and we will be hosting a coffee at the Brick House on Dec. 2nd. We will treat you to biscotti, door prizes, and early bird registration discounts. Please come!
Picture Day for our classes will be on November 30th! Hopefully we will get these onto the blog!
For those of you that are hosting Thanksgiving, I found a website that is saving my life www.savingdinner.com
It is walking me through what needs to get done each day, and even has shopping lists! I really appreciate the sense of humor she uses and the very practical suggestions.
A big thank you goes to Stephanie, who subbed for my class on Thursday, as I had to sub at St.Augustine's for my dear friend Jane Koch! Being with 6th graders deepened my appreciation for toddlers!

1 comment:

Simply Music Educators of the Twin Cities said...

nice links!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Helen