Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Class Schedule Changes



Happy New Year!

We are excited about the New Year and anxious to see what the year 2007 will bring!

I am making some schedule changes for my classes that I want to make sure are posted today! With all the bad colds and other diseases, I think it would be best to hold off on class a little while.

The toddler "Our Time" class will begin next week on Thursday (January 11)for the 9:30 class. The Monday night toddler class will begin on January 15 at 6:00.
The baby "Village" class will begin on January 18th at 11:00.

There is room in all the classes, but please call soon so that we have all the materials needed.

I have added pictures of the Goosen family to this blog. They have been a faithful Kindermusik family from the start, and I am so thankful for them. They will be attending the 9:30 on Thursday class, so come join them! It will be fun!

No comments: