Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Unique Music Class now Enrolling kids and Babies!

The Austin Daily Herald had that on top of page 3A in the Sunday paper! How wonderful! Thank you, Lee Bonorden!
He had several wonderful paragraphs on Kindermusik. I love how he put in that we have "joyful activities" using music and movement! I know after teaching a Kindermusik class that I am a more joyful person, and I sure have worked with many joyful children!
The highlights he included in his article are:
  • Movement and dance activities improve coordination and balance.
  • One on one parent and child interaction improves self-esteem.
  • Music-making and music listening activities develop self-discipline, as well as critical and creative thinking skills.
We are considering adding that Monday Night class! Let us know if you are interested. Also, I have some families that want a 9:30 Monday morning Toddler class. So, let us know!!!

Now for the important business....COOKIES! Savingdinner.com saved me with their 12 cookies of Christmas! Check it out!
Remember that next week is cookie exchange week, so fire up those ovens!!

No comments: